- Comments: 15
- Written on: December 8th, 2010
Schrock Innovations announced today that Tim Meyer has been hired to assist in the development of the company’s growing web services division.
Tim had been working with Schrock for the past several months as a contractor, but earned a permanent position with the organization after demonstrating mastery of a wide range of skills.
“It is really rare to find a single person who can do it all,” Thor Schrock, CEO of Schrock Innovations said. “Tim can code with the best of them, crack a quick graphic when he needs to and still have time to return calls, assist clients, and keep everything rolling.”
Schrock Innovations is pursuing an intense web development schedule in 2011 that includes items such as:
- Development of video tutorial products
- Beta testing a new work flow management system
- Aggressively pursuing local hosting clients who are being undeserved
- Increasing the frequency and quality of communications with existing clients
- Refining Schrock’s existing web design packages to improve service levels
Welcome aboard Tim! You have a lot of work to do 🙂
- Comments: 1
- Written on: May 31st, 2006
I am proud to announce that the National Council on Economic Education has selected Schrock Innovations to perform a significant upgrade to their website, http://www.econedlink.org. The NCEE website allows teachers to look for or submit lesson plans for multiple grade levels designed to educate kids about economics.
Schrock Innovations placed a bid with the New York non-profit organization to rewrite their current ColdFusion website in PHP with a MySQL backend. We will also be developing a new lesson plan development tool that will allow NCEE employees, volunteers, and interns to design web pages that display lesson plans in a WYSIWYG (What You See is What You Get) environment.