- Comments: 5
- Written on: April 12th, 2011
While many people think about surge damage during severe weather season, the truth is that surges do not have a season – they attack your equipment all year-round and you need to have surge protectors to keep your valuable electronics safe.
Today I was a guest on KMTV’s Morning Blend show where we discussed real examples of surge damage that Schrock Innovations has repaired in their Service Centers and how you can keep your equipment safe.
- Comments: 2
- Written on: November 21st, 2010
I am going to be on the KMTV Channel 3 in Omaha during Monday’s Morning Blend program to talk about some of the best Black Friday tech shopping tips and to highlight some of the amazing things Schrock has on special next weekend.
I have been watching all of the Black Friday leaked ads to find out where the best deals are, what time you need to be there and how many of them will be available.
If you are not the get-up-early type, we are also going to tell you about some amazing deals that Schrock Innovations will have all weekend long – starting Black Friday through November 28th.
Unlike the box stores, we don’t get a kick out of watching our customers freeze in the cold for hours just to have a 1 in 100 shot at a sale item that is over-hyped and under-stocked.
Schrock’s Lincoln and Omaha Service Centers will both be opening at our normal business hours (10am to 8pm Friday and Saturday and Sunday noon-5pm).
You can expect some amazing deals including:
- Compaq notebooks for only $399.99 (3 available per Service Center)
- Ultimate Upgrade Desktop Computers for only $399 (10 available per Service Center)
- Norton 360 Installed and Warrantied for only $79.99 (25 per Service Center)
- $10 in FREE Gift Cards for Every $50 You Buy
- PC Preventative Maintenance Checkups for Only $29.99 (all weekend long)
- $100 Instant Rebate off the 2010 Holiday Special Desktop PC
- Register to win a Free 3-night Branson Condo Stay
All of the Black Friday Weekend Event details will be posted online on the Schrock Innovations website. If you want to see the hardware firsthand (and you are in Omaha), be sure to tune into KMTV Channel 3 Monday morning at 9!