Schrock Innovations Black Friday Weekend Event Offers Amazing Deals
- Comments: 6
- Written on: November 24th, 2010
Schrock Innovations will be offering some amazing deals starting this Friday and going all weekend along through Sunday at both Schrock Innovations locations.
A couple days ago I was on KMTV Channel 3 in Omaha to talk about the great Black Friday Weekend deals at Schrock.
You can read all about the details and get the specifications on the computers in our Black Friday Weekend Event circular.
Some of the items on special include:
- Preventative Maintenance Checkups only $29.99 (regular price $70)
- Norton 360 Installed and Warrantied only $79.99 (regularly $150 – 25 per Service Center)
- Compaq notebook computers only $399 (3 available per Service Center)
- Ultimate Upgrade 2011 Special only $399 (10 available per Service Center)
- $100 off the 2010 Holiday Special Desktop PC (only 16 left per Service Center)
- Free $10 gift card for every $50 gift card you purchase
You can also purchase the discounted Maintenance Checkups or the discounted Norton 360 installation as a certificate. They make a great stocking stuffer and they all display the full retail price of the item. They are redeemable after Christmas 2010 and are an outstanding value!
You can purchase certificates by phone. Click here for the number of the Service Center nearest you.
What is the Ultimate Upgrade?
The Ultimate Upgrade is a special computer that we typically only offer once each year in the spring. With the Ultimate Upgrade you trade in your old, tired computer for a brand new Modular PC for only $399.
For the Black Friday sale we are offering the 2011 Ultimate Upgrade model, which is almost identical to our X3 model that retails at $799.
As you can see, it is an amazing deal that will not last long. There are only 10 available per Service Center.
We are allowing orders by phone on this item. Please understand that we will answer phones as quickly as we can, but we are expecting a massive response Friday morning.
You don’t trade in your old computer until your new one is ready, and no old parts are used in the construction of your new PC.