Final Maintenance Checkup Sale of 2007!
- Comments: 2
- Written on: July 13th, 2007
Who said reading my blog doesn’t pay off? If you are reading this you are one of the first people to hear about the LAST in-shop Maintenance Checkup sale of 2007!
Twice each year we discount our popular in-shop computer checkup and tune up service to a mere $9.99. The service, which normally costs $60, covers just about every inch of your PC. During the Maintenance Checkup we:
- Blow out the fans and interior of your PC
- Test your power supply, CD drives, and Ethernet port
- Run a thorough scan of your hard drive
- Test your computer’s RAM memory
- Download and install all Windows Updates and needed driver updates
- Update your anti-virus and anti-spyware software
- Remove almost any type of spyware from your PC
- Scan your PC for viruses and Trojan programs
- Compact and fine-tune your Windows registry
- Eliminate unneeded start-up programs
- Clean up unnecessary temporary files and folders
- Defragment your Hard Drive
Typically it takes about 8 hours of technician time to perform a Maintenance Checkup on a PC. As you can see, our in-shop Maintenance Checkup is a great value at $60.
But it is A STEAL at $9.99!
Our bench typically fills up fast during this sale, so for the quickest turn around time try to bring your computer in Saturday or Monday.
We are open Saturday from 12-5 and Monday from 10-6. You can find our phone numbers and addresses on the Schrock Innovations contact page.
I will be talking about this on our radio show as well, so get in while the getting is good!
- If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed!
- Comments: 2