New Discount Coming Soon From Windstream
- Comments: 0
- Written on: June 20th, 2007
I just received a heads up from Windstream about a new promotion that is in effect for high speed internet.
Effective June 15th, 2007, Windstream is discounting all tiers of broadband an additional $5 for 12 months and no contract is required. The highlights of the new promotion are:
- Additional $5 monthly credit for 12 months – a $60 Annual Value!
- No term commitment required. No early termination fees.
- The FREE modem (after $50 mail-in rebate) is still available. A 12-month term agreement is not required when modem is ordered with this special promo.
- This is a short-term offer. It will run for approximately 30 days.
The following specifications apply to the promotional offer:
- The Broadband $5 OFF Special Promotion is available only to Residential customers.
- The residential customer must be ordering NEW broadband service. Existing broadband customers who are renewing or upgrading service are not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion is valid with all speeds of service in both competitive and non-competitive markets.
- The promotion is in addition to any other broadband promotional discount.
- The promotion is available to Windstream Dial-Up customers who are migrating to broadband.
- Business customers are not eligible for the $5 OFF Special Promotion.
- The promotion is not available for Broadband with Static IP tiers of service, even if the customer is residential.
- Loop Only orders (e.g. the ISP is not Windstream) are not eligible for this promotion.
- The 12-month requirement for a FREE modem is waived for the duration of this promotion. Customers should still be charged the $50 fee for the modem which can be offset by a mail-in rebate. The $9.95 shipping and handling fee for the modem is still applicable.
If yore not a Windstream customer in Lincoln, NE and you want to take advantage of these offers, contact our Lincoln Service Center at 423-9595 and we can take care of the paperwork and get the ball rolling for you!
- If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed!
- Comments: 0