Common Computer Problems and Solutions

• Written on: May 19th, 2012

Every week in our Service Centers customers bring their ailing computers in for repairs. Many of the repairs we see on a weekly basis are repetitive and pretty easy to diagnose.

In this video we address some of the most common issues we repaired this week in our Service Centers. Have you ever:

• Had a laptop battery that would not charge?
  • Had a computer that would not turn on?
  • Dropped your laptop and cracked the screen?
  • Had a drive C error message?
  • Had a USB port on your computer stop working?

If you have experienced any of these problems, watch the video and see what we do in the Service Center to get our customers’ computer up and running.

1. sms services said on May 23rd, 2012 at 3:54 am

These are the small problems which can be removed easily and happens to the computer system at time to time specially due to the virus affected.

2. used tires said on June 2nd, 2012 at 1:33 am

Good video. I shared it with my friends as I too have heard a lot of people who bring up these issues to me. I did not know about the lithium-ion batteries losing all ability to hold any charge once completely drained though.

-Jean

3. Andrew said on June 8th, 2012 at 1:41 am

Thanks for sharing this it really provide very helpful information.hey,my laptop battery giving me problem every time i replace it many time but my problem is same now.could you tell me the reason for this.

4. james said on June 25th, 2012 at 11:12 am

hi,
    i am james, here nice and simple information about compute problems and solution. thanks for your knowledge sharing. great video presentation, i am waiting for your next post. have a nice day.

5. Promotional T shirts said on July 1st, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Thanks for this amazing post! You always provide us with excellent details. I individually discover this exciting and really opens up me off from my concerns.

Iā€™m, starting to know that I really understand smaller than I realized..

6. sims said on July 17th, 2012 at 11:18 am

That was a great video. I have heard of this problems many times. This video will be really helpful.

7. Fever in Toddlers said on August 17th, 2012 at 5:00 am

I don’t have and what I’m using is the power blower like that of Makita. It’s really noisy, though šŸ™‚

8. Self Storage said on October 8th, 2012 at 12:17 am

thanks for sharing and yes people do face these common problems and do not know the solution to it so now i think they will find a solution to it.