Todd Rose Decorative Concrete Honored in Trade Publication

• Written on: November 30th, 2010

In 2008 we opened a new Service Center in Lincoln, NE and we needed someone who could work some concrete magic for us.

Todd Rose Decorative Concrete put in a floor, a concrete reception desk and concrete display counters.  These guys did things with concrete that I didn’t even know you could do!

Here’s a mash-up of what they did in one short week:

Today I learned that they also were honored in a trade publication featuring some of their work in Lincoln, Omaha and across the state of Nebraska!

The first time I met Todd he had some big ideas and a lot of motivation to get where he was going. It is amazing that he has been able to accomplish as much as he has with an economy as uncooperative as this one is.

It is a testiment to the kind of man Todd is and the kind of Company he runs. I would strongly recommend Todd Rose Decorative Concrete to any of my friends or business associates!

1. car battery said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:38 am

Great video. I had no idea there were that many steps involved in the process.

2. Laptop Attache said on December 2nd, 2010 at 2:33 pm

It looks like they did a great job with the concrete. I think it was a good decision to use concrete counters instead of some kind of laminate that would need replacing before long.

3. cheap college textbooks said on December 2nd, 2010 at 5:18 pm

Concrete has become rally cool these days, my friend used it for his bar downtown, and if you haven’t seen stamped concrete that stuff is really cool.

4. payday uk said on December 5th, 2010 at 11:24 am

They made a video featuring your office.Thats cool.

5. Laptop Attache said on December 6th, 2010 at 2:50 pm

It’s too bad more businesses cannot give each other thanks like this. I’m sure Todd and his company appreciate the additional exposure this post is bringing them.

6. Jennievictorian said on December 6th, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Hi
    This is nice video in this blog. I never seen how to use concrete in this decorative way to crate a nice floor.

7. Komodo Dragon said on December 10th, 2010 at 1:00 am

Great video, it’s nice to see the process from start to finish and everything it entails. Todd’s workers do a great job and it’s nice of you give them this exposure. 🙂

8. cheap college textbooks said on December 14th, 2010 at 10:44 am

I just went to my fathers house and saw his new concrete stamped patio and it looks great. He made it look like slate with out the worry of it breaking and cracking. You can’t even tell it is concrete. I am amazed at how awesome concrete has become.

9. Built In Oven said on December 19th, 2010 at 7:39 pm

I love the final finish! Todd Rose Decorative Concrete sure did a spectacular job which was very well documented through the video. Thanks for sharing

10. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on December 20th, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Todd’s workers do a great job and it’s nice of you give them this exposure

11. used tires said on January 1st, 2011 at 5:17 am

I think the video size you choose for here is too big… when i went to youtube I could see the whole video. I tested it with Firefox + Chrome both showed the same like the video was cut off, I could only see like 80% of the width.

-John

12. seo company ncr said on January 4th, 2011 at 11:53 am

Nice video to share with all. It shows that how a big name fame having person performing task with a layman. its really a sign of goodness and honesty with work. There’s no one big or small in profession field..

13. payday uk said on January 12th, 2011 at 9:05 pm

Its amazing how people can excel in all fields. Who would have concrete could be used so beautifully.

14. nikon d40 digital slr camera said on January 14th, 2011 at 3:15 am

cool video ! thanks for sharing

15. Download24 said on January 24th, 2011 at 6:29 am

Oh that’s just great. Didn’t know that i can find this kind of “concrete video”. Nice.

16. GTA 5 said on February 16th, 2011 at 5:57 am

Nice video! I didn’t think that there were that many steps involved in the process, thanks for sharing 🙂

17. p90x said on March 7th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

I will definitely check out Todd Rose if I ever need any decorative concrete, he is very talented.

– Robert