Schrock Innovations Thanks Lincoln Customers in Election Coverage

• Written on: November 2nd, 2010

As tonight’s historic election results come in, Schrock Innovations thought it would be a great opportunity to run a commercial thanking our Lincoln customers for voting us Best of Lincoln  for the 9th consecutive year.

This spot was actually the second shooting of the commercial.  We shot the first attempt in the Lincoln Service Center but due to a camera error, we had to re-shoot the entire spot again.  Because of schedule conflicts, we had to shoot it in our brand new Omaha Service Center.

The commercial will air on Lincoln’s Channel 8 throughout tonight’s coverage. Take a look at the spot below:

1. seo company ncr said on November 2nd, 2010 at 7:55 am

Great video really! Election coverage is not a childish task, it require more attention and confidence. Only a skilled person can person perform it.

2. Laptop Attache said on November 2nd, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Loved the Shrock jerseys. Do your employees wear those everyday or was it just for the commercial? It looks like you’ve got a great looking service center.

3. Thor said on November 2nd, 2010 at 6:32 pm

@ Laptop Attache – Yes, all employees wear them. They are perfect! Light weight, cool, and comfortable. Thanks for visiting!

4. cheap college textbooks said on November 3rd, 2010 at 6:48 am

Great commercial. I love the jerseys as well. that is cool they get to wear that for a uniform. Good luck with your new center. I think it look great.

5. Laptop Attache said on November 3rd, 2010 at 12:35 pm

@Thor: That’s awesome. Sports jerseys are great for staying cool and comfortable. I wouldn’t mind wearing that as a workplace uniform.

6. car battery said on November 5th, 2010 at 9:27 am

I love those jerseys! I wish our employer allowed us to wear casualwear like that. It’s so uncomfortable to be in shirts, slacks and ties all day in comparison.

7. Printable Coupons said on November 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm

super cool man! Yup, love the jersey..

8. payday uk said on November 8th, 2010 at 1:51 pm

That’s quite an attractive commercial.. Love your zeal.

9. Laptop Attache said on November 9th, 2010 at 4:27 pm

@car battery: I completely agree. I’ve been lucky enough to avoid the suit and tie jobs. I couldn’t see myself going into a job everyday wearing something uncomfortable.

10. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on November 14th, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Lovely new Thor!

11. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on November 14th, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Loved the Shrock jerseys Thor mate 🙂

12. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on November 14th, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Btw Thor, That’s quite an attractive commercial 🙂 I’m happy on your behalf!

13. cheap college textbooks said on November 14th, 2010 at 7:56 pm

Those jerseys are awesome. Great commercial.

14. used tires said on November 18th, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Hey pretty cool commercial Thor, really amazed by the appearance of your building, looks super upscale! The only thing I would change on your commercial is to add an area code to the phone number. I know everyone around your area is “supposed” to know it but I bet theres a good % you’re missing out by not including it.

15. Laptop Attache said on November 24th, 2010 at 4:31 pm

@used tires: Since his commercial is directly thanking Lincoln customers, I don’t think the telephone area code is too important. If it was just a general commercial not mentioning location, the area code would be more crucial. By not displaying the area code it actually reinforces that this is a local company and not some large national corporate entity. It also reduces the distraction of having a full 10 digit phone displayed on screen.

16. payday uk said on December 5th, 2010 at 11:29 am

Thats a nice glimpse of your office from the outside. It looks amazing.

17. çizgi film seyret said on December 8th, 2010 at 8:19 am

That’s quite an attractive commercial 😉

18. kadinvesaglik said on December 12th, 2010 at 11:32 am

Great commercial. I love the jerseys as well. that is cool they get to wear that for a uniform. (:

19. saç ekimi fiyatları said on December 24th, 2010 at 10:42 am