KFAB Radio Shows Now Available Online

• Written on: September 28th, 2010

With everything going on with the new Omaha Service Center opening, we haven’t had time to get our latest KFAB Compute This shows edited and posted on the Compute This page of the Schrock website until now.

Two KFAB shows are now available online free from commercial interruption.

You can listen to the August 15, 2010 show here.

You can listen to the August 22, 2010 show here.

We have two other shows in raw audio format that we need to edit.Β  We should have those online this week.

Our KFAB shows are a little different from the shows we air on KFOR.Β  On the KFAB show I do not have a co-host (Chris won’t get up at 5 on Sunday morning to drive to Omaha).

Also, because KFAB covers Lincoln and Omaha, we get callers from all over the state.

The format is a little different, but give it a listen.Β  It has really been catching on in Omaha and I think you will enjoy it.

1. Carlton said on October 1st, 2010 at 4:48 am

Thanks for the shows, i will give it a listen.

2. Luis said on October 1st, 2010 at 12:50 pm

this is great I’m going to download the files to listen

3. payday uk said on October 1st, 2010 at 10:18 pm

How is all this publicity working for you Thor? Any results you can share plz.

4. car battery said on October 2nd, 2010 at 2:08 am

Thanks for putting up these shows. Really enjoy listening to them. πŸ˜€

5. Moorpark Real Estate said on October 2nd, 2010 at 5:34 am

Really its great news. Now easily can download the desired tracks.
    Thanks for sharing with all..

6. p90x reviews said on October 2nd, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Thanks for making these available to download Thor, I will definitely check them out.

7. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on October 4th, 2010 at 1:40 am

That’s great news Thor!

8. cheap college textbooks said on October 4th, 2010 at 7:36 am

Its great to be able to listen to the shows. Thanks for putting them up.

9. Laptop Attache said on October 5th, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Good job releasing more radio show audio Thor. For even more exposure, I suggest converting those audio clips into video to upload to youtube and other video sharing sites.

10. cheap college textbooks said on October 6th, 2010 at 7:44 am

Thanks for the update. I love you show!

11. used tires said on October 6th, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Hey Thor, thanks for pointing these out to us, always great to listen to your radio shows πŸ™‚

-John

12. taoist meditation said on October 7th, 2010 at 4:10 am

Hi great collection i think all is really very live contain and also got a relevant impression thanks for it.

13. Essays said on October 10th, 2010 at 3:42 am

Just downloaded the first link. Now I can listen the show when I am free without interruption of advertising.

14. Alex said on October 12th, 2010 at 12:59 am

can’t believe I missed the show πŸ™

15. Laptop Attache said on October 13th, 2010 at 1:04 pm

I don’t blame Chris for not being willing to wake up at 5AM on Sundays. That’s great that he is cohosting the other show though.

16. Des
    Des said on October 17th, 2010 at 1:11 am

Great post. Thank you so much!! Just bookmarked.

17. Heated Vest said on October 18th, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Thanks for releasing the audio clips free from commercial interruptions. I agree with the earlier comment that you should upload these to audio sharing sites like SoundBoard or ZShare to increase your exposure even more.

18. Michelle Davis said on October 20th, 2010 at 6:32 am

Oooh, nice. I’ll go ahead will give it a listen…

19. kadinvesaglik said on February 1st, 2011 at 7:50 am

That’s great news Thor πŸ˜‰

20. tickets pakistan said on March 7th, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Wow thats kool, going to download it give it a listen, thanks for this thor!