Schrock’s Omaha Computer Repair Service Center Coming Along Nicely

• Written on: September 13th, 2010

Over the past two weeks I think I have been busier than at any other point in my life.  Most of the work I have been doing surrounds the launch of our new Computer Repair Service Center in Omaha, NE.

Side view of our Omaha Computer Repair Service Center

Rear View of our Omaha Computer Repair Service Center

Front View of Our Omaha Computer Repair Service Center

We had a big hold up on the permits (over six weeks!) but finally the City of Omaha got us everything we needed and our general contractor was able to get started on our job.

We got a lot of things right when we built our new Lincoln Service Center in 2008.  We also overlooked some things that we plan on doing better in the Omaha Service Center.  For example:

• Lincoln has too much display space an not enough bench space – Lincoln has 26 bench spots and Omaha will have 40
  • While our concrete counters look great, they are hard to keep clean.  We decided on stainless steel for Omaha’s display fixtures
  • Although our conference room in Lincoln is handy, it is wasted space.  We eliminated it in Omaha and replaced it with a high top table and some stools.

With any luck construction should be complete on our bay by the last week of September and we should be ready to service customers by October 3.  Stay tuned and I will keep you posted!

1. used tires said on September 13th, 2010 at 6:30 pm

That’s great to hear Thor, best of luck with your construction your new store, keep us up to date, will be cool to follow along! Ready by October 3rd?? That’s super fast!

-John

2. Auto Blog Samurai Review said on September 14th, 2010 at 4:12 am

my hard disc got completly crushed and i want to retrieve my datas back…where should i take my hard disc because i am new to this place and how much will it cost?

3. Funeral Video Tributes
    Funeral Video Tributes said on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 am

Thanks for opening new store. Place looking really good.
    Wishing you huge success, you done a good job.

4. cheap college textbooks said on September 14th, 2010 at 12:04 pm

that is great news! Permits always hold up a job, but I think it’s great you are not far from opening. Good luck and Congrats!

5. Laptop Attache said on September 15th, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Congrats on the progress of the new Omaha service center. It sounds like you’ve really thought everything through to make the best possible computer repair service center. I’m sure it will do quite well, especially with all of your radio promotions.

6. small business s e o said on September 19th, 2010 at 6:52 am

Wow that looks like a massive project, hope its completed soon with no hicups

7. Luis said on September 21st, 2010 at 12:32 am

The best of lucks with the new Omaha service center

8. p90x reviews said on September 23rd, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Hi Thor, your Omaha Service Center looks like its shaping up nicely. I hope you will continue to add more pictures during the building progress. Your construction seems to be going very fast. I took pictures of my house as it was constructed, it’s kinda neat to see the progression.

9. car battery said on September 25th, 2010 at 12:08 am

Looks like it’s coming along great. Good luck with the new center!

10. payday uk said on September 27th, 2010 at 11:45 am

Yeah.. loads of luck for it Thor.

11. wordgeist said on September 28th, 2010 at 11:30 pm

This is great, good luck

12. taoist meditation said on October 2nd, 2010 at 3:20 am

I have seen that people use USB’s to add their programs that they will use on customers computers. So I bought a 1TB USB Drive just need help moving forward this is all for now…

13. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on October 4th, 2010 at 1:41 am

That’s some fantastic news Thor!

14. Cannes property said on October 6th, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Thanks for share this. your store is looking Good..

15. çizgi film seyret said on November 3rd, 2010 at 8:03 am

Congrats on the progress of the new Omaha service center. ;))

16. KFAB Radio Shows Now Available Online said on September 28th, 2010 at 5:02 am

[…] on: September 28th, 2010 With everything going on with the new Omaha Service Center opening, we haven’t had time to get our latest KFAB Compute This shows edited and posted on […]