Compute This! Page on KFAB Website Launched

• Written on: August 6th, 2010

1110 KFAB LogoThings are coming along nicely for our Compute This! show that airs Sundays from 7-8 AM on 1110 KFAB.

Last week we had our first show and we were packed with great callers, interesting questions, and great information.

We got the online streaming bug resolved, so listeners should be able to listen online through the KFAB website or the iheart radio smartphone app.

Our show update page is alive and kicking on the KFAB website as well.

Take a look at this page to learn what we will be covering on the show this weekend.  Of course, we will take calls and that can lead to all sorts of tangents, but you can get an idea of the thrust of the show there.

This week we will be giving away one $25 on each of our shows.  Here is where you can listen and how you can win:

Saturday Show on KFOR:

1240 AM KFOR
Call in Numbers – 489-1240 or 800-825-5865
10-11 AM Saturday Mornings

1110 KFAB
Call in Numbers – 558-1110 or 1-800-543-1110
7-8 AM Sunday Mornings

1. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on August 10th, 2010 at 7:28 am

Lovely Thor! I actually love your show 🙂

2. Laptop Briefcases said on August 10th, 2010 at 2:15 pm

That’s great that your radio show even has it’s own section on the kfab website. Any plans to eventually move this show onto tv? With a computer show on tv you’d be able to demonstrate a lot more and reach an even bigger audience.

3. taoist meditation said on August 12th, 2010 at 2:34 am

It’s a shame that the game is terrible. I was suspect when the project was given to a no-name developer.

4. used tires said on September 1st, 2010 at 1:08 am

@Laptop, that’s actually a great point, I am sure eventually Thor will get something like that setup, knowing his knowledge and the way he is able to speak naturally whenever I’ve seen him on news shows and that sort of thing, I am sure he could pull something off like that.

5. Nokia said on September 1st, 2010 at 5:04 am

many many congratulation Page on KFAB Website Launched…

6. taoist meditation said on September 2nd, 2010 at 2:25 am

This page is for our clients to report their experience. Use the Comments form below to add your experience. What Our Clients are Saying: “Having experienced a painful startup of a major Web site with attendant delays and cost overruns..

7. Moorpark Real Estate said on September 2nd, 2010 at 12:47 pm

Many congrats on KFAB Website launching. I hope it will too get huge success like this one. This is a really excellent read for me. Must admit that you are one of the best blogger I ever saw. Thanks for posting this useful article.

8. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on September 5th, 2010 at 11:25 am

Really nice Thor 🙂 I’m continuously following Compute This and i gotta say it’s amazing! 🙂

9. Jimmy said on September 9th, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Great job on getting KFAB launched. Keep doing what you’re doing and I’m sure it will be huge.

10. car battery said on September 10th, 2010 at 1:27 am

I think that’s a good idea that Laptop has suggested. Perhaps even a .tv domain to make it more official.

11. Luis said on September 21st, 2010 at 12:36 am

congratulation I wish you the best

12. payday uk said on September 27th, 2010 at 11:48 am

My first impression from the KFAB website was.. its another run of the mill website.. but then read some reviews and seems they do have some following. Great that you are actually trying these medium for company..

13. Aaron J Wisti
    Aaron J Wisti said on August 2nd, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I was wondering if you have any material for those in the minority ( like myself ) who use Ubuntu Linux? The reason I am asking is I run a dual boot Windows / Ubuntu Linux pc. When I am booted in the linux OS, I cannot play KFAB here in Omaha. Any suggestions on what I can do to remedy this issue?

14. Thor said on August 4th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

@Aaron

Do you have flash installed? It is a flash based player