Schrock Innovations Debuts Compute This! on 1110 KFAB

• Written on: July 31st, 2010

Schrock Innovations has been a staple in Nebraska’s computer repair industry for over 11 years. Testimonials like the one to the left explain how Schrock attained that position and how seriously we take our reputation in the community.

During that time, our Lincoln Service Center has won eight Best of Lincoln awards and this year we were honored as Nebraska’s #1 Customer Service company (out of all Nebraska businesses) by the Nebraska Retail Federation.

Although many of our successes have come from our Lincoln operation, Schrock is no stranger to the Omaha Metro area.

In 2005 we won a Best of Omaha award and we are presently building a $750,000 Service Center at Village Point Mall on 168th and Burke (scheduled for a September opening).

All promotional stuff aside, there are no computer repair businesses like Schrock Innovations in Omaha.

Most computer repair shops are focused on making a quick dollar. They are very willing to help people with their problems, for a price.

At Schrock Innovations we choose a different path. We want to build a relationship with you and earn your trust. Then, when you really need us, you can feel comfortable picking up the phone and asking for help.

That is why we offer a free hour of labor coupon for new customers (just mention it when you call 934-9423), that is why we recycle old computers free of charge, and that is why I get up every Sunday morning to do this show.

Compute This! and Schrock Innovations exist to help you make your computer do what you want it to do.

I am the 100% owner of Schrock Innovations, so when you hear me on the radio you know you are talking to a person who is in our Service Centers every day. I take pride in the fact I know my customers by name and I expect nothing but the best from my staff of trained technicians.

I wanted to start this show a few weeks before we opened our doors for business because building relationships takes time.

All I am asking from you is to listen every Sunday from 7-8 AM.

I promise that you will learn things about your computer that are genuinely interesting and useful. This is not a computer show for techies. This is a show for real people who just want their technology to work.

With that aside, let’s cover one promotional item for the show.

Every person who calls the show Sunday at 558-1110 with a question or comment will receive a free $50 Schrock gift card.

Just call, ask a question, and get a free $50. It’s that easy.

Normally we give away one $25 gift card PER SHOW, so $50 per caller is a VERY rare opportunity. Don’t miss out!

Tune in August 1 from 7-8 AM to Compute This!

1. used tires said on August 1st, 2010 at 3:09 am

Congrats on your debut for Compute this on the radio, you are certainly doing all the right things Thor, I wish you the best of success!

2. Moorpark Real Estate said on August 1st, 2010 at 5:39 am

I’m pretty much sure that you will definitely get huge success further.
    You are doing well at moment. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post.

3. Nokia said on August 2nd, 2010 at 1:07 am

It is really a nice post with have a good suggestion Schrock Innovations.It is really a nice article…

4. taoist meditation said on August 2nd, 2010 at 4:07 am

Hi great article finding all is very impressive all is share again by again i love this blog very much.

5. Agency London
    Agency London said on August 2nd, 2010 at 6:47 am

We will look forward on that and listen every sunday. Mark that day.

6. Agency London
    Agency London said on August 3rd, 2010 at 2:30 am

Oh,, It just started yesterday. I missed the show. Anyone has listened to the program? Any feedback to share?

7. car battery said on August 6th, 2010 at 1:46 am

8. payday uk said on August 8th, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Congrats on this.. How is all this publicity working for u?

9. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on August 10th, 2010 at 7:29 am

It’s really lovely Thor. I actually love the show :) I don’t reside in Nebraska, but i’m sure you’re doing pretty good in there!

10. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on August 10th, 2010 at 8:03 am

Besides payday, i think it’s doing pretty fine for him :)

11. Web Design Los Angeles Spinx said on August 17th, 2010 at 5:47 am

As till now you did right thing, hoping for future you will right go through all the Tasks.

12. Web Tasarim | John Alden said on September 5th, 2010 at 11:28 am

I agree Spinx. I’m sure Thor will be very successful on this path :)

13. Lucky said on September 5th, 2010 at 3:36 pm

We will look forward on that and listen every sunday. Mark that day.

14. mini refrigerator freezers said on September 12th, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Congrats Thor. I like the approach you take as there’s nothing that a customer looks for in support more than to be able to trust and be on the same page with them. :)

15. Compute This! Page on KFAB Website Launched said on August 6th, 2010 at 8:20 am

[…] Written on: August 6th, 2010 Things are coming along nicely for our Compute This! show that airs Sundays from 7-8 AM on 1110 KFAB. […]

one × = 7