KZKX Features Schrock Computer Company During Morning Show

• Written on: May 6th, 2010

KZKX Features Schrock Innovations Computer CompanyThe KZKX morning show is one of the most highly-rated morning shows in Lincoln, so you can understand how THRILLED we were when Schrock Computer Company was featured during their show today!

Carol and Mick said some kind words about us as they introduced us to their listeners and kindly mentioned that we give a free hour of labor to all new customers so they can experience what real service feels like.

Have a listen to what they had to say about us!

1. Local Internet Marketing said on May 6th, 2010 at 4:07 pm

First time on your blog. Will definitely be visiting again.
    Congratulations on being featured! What an exiting accomplishment.

Cheers,
    Brad

2. Laptop Attache said on May 6th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Great idea giving 1 hour free labor to all new customers. You must really provide quality customer service to be able to offer that.

3. PHP Tutorial said on May 7th, 2010 at 9:42 am

Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting.

4. Wedding Planning Checklist said on May 7th, 2010 at 10:07 am

Congratulations on the radio show. I think that’s great. Hope you get a lot of calls from it!

5. Alexis
    Alexis said on May 7th, 2010 at 11:58 am

Thor, I called in last week for Eric. He’s no longer employed there? I’m not sure you ever had a better worker. Who does your onsites now?

6. Thor said on May 18th, 2010 at 11:22 am

We actually have five other technicians in Lincoln. Eric was great with customer service, and it is unfortunate we had to let him go. I can’t go into why we let him go here, but I can promise that you will enjoy the same great service from Schrock Innovations moving forward!

7. used tires said on May 9th, 2010 at 4:17 am

Congratulations on yet another segment on the radio! And great idea to give 1 hour’s free labor, not many do that so it’s definitely an ace up your sleeve. 🙂

Till then,

Jean

8. payday uk said on May 10th, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Congratulations on that Thor.. On one hour free service.. is it productive?

9. JGB
    JGB said on May 10th, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Congrats, that is exciting. How did it go? Did people contact you for the free hour after hearing you on the show?

10. business it solutions said on May 10th, 2010 at 11:26 pm

I’ve always wanted to go to one of those technology exhibtions. I always find myelf to busy or too tired. i must make time to go and see some great things. Im rather jealous you got to see the gadet show guys, i enjoy that show and it may even be my fave program me. I bet it was one hell of a greta day.

11. Forex Tips said on May 11th, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Really have to congrat you for being in the limelight of a media show. What’s better than providing value to people and at the same time build a reputation for your company.

12. Komodo Dragon said on May 17th, 2010 at 8:51 pm

Wow that is really great Thor, must be a great feeling being recognized like you were on the radio! 😀 Great segment!!

13. Dena Tasarim said on May 18th, 2010 at 5:03 am

Congrats Thor! 🙂 Hope this increases your traffic in vast amounts 🙂

14. payday uk said on May 24th, 2010 at 9:08 pm

You seem to be getting a lot of TV exposure these days.. how is it working out for you?

15. Thor said on May 27th, 2010 at 10:54 am

@payday

I do about 5 hours of radio a week, about two newspaper interviews a month and between 1 and 3 TV interviews a month. Its a lot of time, but its great exposure for Schrock Innovations!

16. Tasarım said on June 3rd, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Nice Thor! Congrats on your appearence 😉

17. cheap college textbooks said on June 9th, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Congrats on your second appearance on the radio show~!

18. seks shop said on June 19th, 2010 at 4:21 am

19. Moorpark Real Estate said on June 24th, 2010 at 4:25 am

I wanna congratulate to you on yet another segment on the radio! And great idea to give 1 hour’s free labor, not many do that so it’s definitely an ace up your sleeve.
    You are doing very nice job keep doing.

20. Tasarım said on July 1st, 2010 at 7:19 am

Congratulations yet again Thor!

21. sağlık haber said on August 1st, 2010 at 1:02 pm

Really have to congrat you for being in the limelight of a media show. 😉