Schrock Innovations Computer Company Mentioned on KFRX Morning Show

• Written on: April 29th, 2010

KFRX LogoSchrock Innovations Computer Company was mentioned on the KFRX morning show today.

Over the past few months I have had the opportunity to get to know the KFRX staff and their show is awesome.

I have a special appreciation for the talent required to pull off a morning show, and after you  listen to how they wove Schrock into the content of their morning show, you will understand why!

Listen to what was said on KFRX

1. Wedding Planning Checklist said on May 1st, 2010 at 10:21 am

Congrats on recently being mentioned. I hope that you generate some leads from it!

2. sell used textbooks said on May 2nd, 2010 at 7:31 pm

that’s awesome you made it on a morning radio show. I will need to go and listen to the clip. Do you know the website I can go to to check out their archives?

3. business it solutions said on May 4th, 2010 at 2:56 am

This is very cool, especially because it looks so organic (the design, not the plastic). Of course I want it in metal, so I’ll have to check for rapid prototyping metal fabricators.

4. Laptop Attache said on May 4th, 2010 at 4:16 pm

It sounds like working with the radio people is continuing to pay off. It’s got my gears turning wondering how I can get some exposure like this by helping out people in advertising related industries.

5. sell used textbooks said on May 5th, 2010 at 8:24 am

Opps! I didn’t see the link to hear what was said at the bottom. I am glad I can back to check. That is a great plug for you and they even mention that the first hour is free. Good Stuff!

6. taoist meditation said on May 10th, 2010 at 6:33 am

Tim and the Animal took a couple minutes during the Morning Show today to throw a few kind words toward Schrock Innovations Computer Company.

7. business it solutions said on May 10th, 2010 at 11:33 pm

I have received a appointment letter from G.C.I. Enterprises for the post of supervisor agiants a application to Agriculture & Rural Developement of India. Where as they are asking a DD of Rs.2250.00 on the name of G.C.I.Enterprises through a local courier services.

8. Tasarım said on June 4th, 2010 at 10:26 am