Only Hours Left to Make a Difference on Healthcare

• Written on: March 19th, 2010

Barak Hates ThisBarack Obama’s health care plan is scheduled for a vote on Sunday, and rather than preach my feelings about this bill and the methods used to pass it, I have decided to simply urge my readers to contact the representatives who are undecided.

The website Barak Hates This has a list of the undecided Congressional representatives and their phone numbers.

Their is still time to make a difference in this vote, but you have to act now.

Regardless of your position (I believe most of the American people are against this) take advantage of your right to influence your Congressmen and Congresswomen.

1. Judy
    Judy said on March 19th, 2010 at 4:51 pm

KILL OBAMACARE BEFORE IT KILLS YOU!

2. Druck said on March 23rd, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Obama is perfect.

3. Sell Books said on March 23rd, 2010 at 5:48 pm

It passed and we will see how bad it was.

4. Hard Laptop Cases said on March 26th, 2010 at 1:15 pm

I don’t know why people would be against universal health care. Do they want people to go into huge debt when they run into health problems? Have they not heard the nightmares of how private insurance companies do anything they can to deny claims?

5. Scott@ Forex Robot said on March 30th, 2010 at 9:13 am

This healthcare bill is going to increase the deficit and make this a third world country. People just don’t understand the effect that it’s going to have on us.

6. used tires said on April 1st, 2010 at 11:21 am

That’s what I thought too Scott, but I’ve been reading up more on it and I think it might actually do more good than bad.

Till then,

Jean

7. payday uk said on April 1st, 2010 at 10:52 pm

I too feel its been criticized too much.. the bill is the most that could be done given all the constraints.

8. Migraine Causes said on April 14th, 2010 at 5:03 am

He is a good talking person, but his actions are not good!

9. çizgi film İzle said on May 1st, 2010 at 1:52 pm