Schrock Innovations Seeking
Website Division Director
- Comments: 10
- Written on: February 12th, 2010
Schrock Innovations is seeking a Director for our Website Services Division in our Lincoln, NE Service Center. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to make a real difference in the way business and non-profit organizations operate every day.
This is a description of what you can expect from the position and what we are looking for in a candidate:
Lincoln’s #1 Computer Repair Company is looking for a charismatic, energetic department supervisor to oversee our Web Development Division.
This position requires excellent customer service skills, a genuine desire to help our clients achieve their business goals, and over-the-top communication skills.
Direct responsibilities for this position include:
- Meet with web development clients and potential clients to identify needs and create plans to meet those needs
- Oversee the progress of our coders and ensure their work is meeting the expectations of our clients
- Customer relationship management tasks
- The development of a monthly client newsletter
- Coding minor HTML updates and image changes on client websites
- Prospecting for potential new clients
- Working with our service providers on any issues that arise
- Provide and maintain an organizational framework for the Web Development Division
A qualified candidate must be able to:
- Work in our Service Center in Lincoln, NE (this is not a telecommute position)
- Maintain a pleasant, professional demeanor at all times
- Understand web design business concepts such as hosting, reserving a domain, etc..
- Develop and skillfully present website proposals for clients and potential clients
- Edit existing HTML code with the assistance of Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Do basic image manipulation using Adobe Photoshop CS3 (resize an image, change resolution, etc)
- Work a 45-50 hour work week
Requirements for this Position:
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license and current insurance
- Applicant must pass a thorough background check
- Experience in coding is a considerable plus, but limited training is also available
- Experience in business management, project management, or a similar field is a plus
- Applicant will be required to fill in on the Front Desk 1-2 days a week
- Applicant may be required to answer phones, assist customers, or perform other assigned duties
- $30,000 to $40,000 annual salary based upon qualifications and experience
- Bonuses based on achieving specific performance goals
- 401K retirement package with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services
If you are the person we are looking for, please fill out an online application on our website. We look forward to hearing from you!
- If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed!
- Comments: 10