Living Digital Radio Show Debuts Today

• Written on: January 7th, 2010

This afternoon at 2:00 CST Chris Goforth and I will be kicking off a new syndicated radio show called Living Digital.

Many of you know that I currently do a 1 hour show every Saturday at 10 AM CST called Compute This.  Living Digital will be similar in concept to Compute This, but will differ in some important ways.

Compute This is designed to be live and local.  It is specifically designed to service the people of Lincoln and the current and future customers of Schrock Innovations.

Living Digital is designed to have a more widespread focus and cover areas that are influenced by technology, but are not necessarily computers.

For example, Living Digital will cover televisions, cell phones, gaming systems, digital cameras and more.  With all of the new technologies coming out it is easy to become overwhelmed.  The Living Digital Show is designed to make your technology work for you and be more of a help than a headache.

You can listen to Living Digital every Saturday afternoon in Lincoln, NE on http://kfor1240.com (KFOR 1240 AM).  This week the show will be slightly shorter in Lincoln because of Nebraska Weslyean Basketball coverage, but I promise it will be a blast!

1. Laptop Briefcase said on January 11th, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Congrats on the new radio show Thor! I’m sure it will be a big success. Getting that kind of radio exposure must be great for business.

2. Genie said on January 12th, 2010 at 11:54 am

Sounds really cool so far. Have not had a chance to listen to ur talks as I am based outside US, but all the best for its success.

3. Nicole Price said on January 12th, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Congratulations on the new radio show. I shall try and listen if I can stay awake!

4. Jacques | Web Development said on January 16th, 2010 at 8:44 am

Congratulations on your new show, Thor. Will you be giving us a podcast to listen to? How can I tune in vis the internet from South Africa?

5. Evden eve nakliye said on January 16th, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Good radio show. I will listen it.

6. used tires said on January 18th, 2010 at 8:45 pm

That’s pretty Cool Thor, I’ll try and listen in when I can 😀

Till then,

John

7. emergency cash said on January 20th, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Nice work once again. I look forward to some great info about cell phones.

8. radyo dinle said on January 21st, 2010 at 8:26 pm

how can I listen it on winamp or windows media player?

9. Bidet said on January 24th, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Congrats on your new radio show. I hope it is successful.

10. taoist meditation said on February 12th, 2010 at 4:11 am

Hi i feel very happy for show your new video.this is very useful for every one.

11. taoist meditation said on February 19th, 2010 at 5:55 am

Digital radio is like digital TV. They work off of line of sight transmission & the signal is extremely sensitive to any sort of blockage. You have to put your radio antenna outside or in a window facing the transmission tower because digital radio signals cannot penetrate building walls. As others have stated, you car is only sheet metal & much thinner.

12. Vip Minibüs Kiralama said on August 3rd, 2010 at 1:05 am

Congrats on your new radio show. I hope it is successful…