Corporate Acquisitions Group Valuation Refund Letter Mails Today

• Written on: March 18th, 2009

UPDATE 8-8-09:  Ty did respond to my letter ad he did send me a refund check for 1/2 of the amount he owed to me.  After two additional missed deadlines, he has yet to mail me the second half of the refund that was due in 2008.  There are multiple others who are owed refunds as well – some of which have supplied me with recorded phone calls with Ty.  In these recordings Ty agrees that he will pay the refund (as he did in email messages to me) and then fails to do so because, as he freely admits, he does not have the money.

The main reason I signed with CAG was because Ty said he was regulated by the State of Colorado Board of Real Estate and at the time his story checked out.  Recently I learned that Ty is a convicted felon who lied on his broker’s application to obtain his brokers license.  His license has since been revoked.  I have no reason to believe I will ever see the rest of my money from Ty Tymkovich.

Some of you might remember that I wrote a post about a business I was trying to find an investor for through Corporate Acquisitions Group.  The one year anniversary of that business listing is coming up on the 25th of March, and my agreement with Corporate Acquisitions Group states that if they can not find an investor for me, they will refund the $7,500 cost of the initial business valuation that was performed.

The agreement states:

Corporate Acquisitions Group will introduce a qualified buyer or investor that is interested in purchasing the above named company at a fair market value or Corporate Acquisitions Group will refund the dollar amount listed above.

My initial post generated a little controversy, as well as some strange phone calls and emails from people who claim that Corporate Acquisitions Group never paid them a refund, and some truly negative comments from readers about the company’s owner, Ty Tymkovich himself.

It is important to note that I have asked those who contacted me to provide copies of letters they claim to have received, but they will not.  I have asked to see copies of the Service Agreement they signed, as I did, and they can’t produce one.  This is the Internet and anyone can write ANYTHING.  I have made the decision to find the reality in this situation myself and promise to share it with all of my readers.

With that said, I am not just being a hopeful fool.  I believe that Ty Tymkovich and Corporate Acquisitions Group will refund the $7,500 business valuation in accordance with our agreement because I have taken the time to actually call Ty and speak to him about what is being said.

I have actually taken the time to call the regulatory board that grants Ty a broker’s license in Colorado.  Every FACTUAL thing I check tells me Corporate Acquisitions Group is on the up-and-up. (Real Estate brokers need to be bonded, and you don’t get bonded if you break your contracts)

As I promised in the first post, I am sending a letter today to Corporate Acquisitions Group requesting a valuation refund in accordance with our agreement.  I will keep a careful record of what happens and will report the outcome here as well.

There are a lot of very negative things bouncing around on blogs online about this company and its owner, and I have not been able to confirm a single one of them despite DILIGENT efforts.

What a company does is much more influential than what they SAY they will do, so hang tight for a month and I will let all of you know how it comes out.

1. Mike Austin
    Mike Austin said on March 25th, 2009 at 10:19 am

It will be interesting to see what happens with your refund. I just received my no-refund letter stating that they feel they satisfied there responsibility of the contract. They stated that I did not follow through on my end. They stated that I was in the one that breached the contract. All of which is not true. More to follow,we will see how you come out.

2. Helena Laliberte
    Helena Laliberte said on March 28th, 2009 at 12:12 am

I also received a no refund letter stating the same thing…I’m the one who breached the contract and therefore I am not owed any refund. I am currently in the process of taking Ty and Corporate Acquisitions to Arbitration ( which is in their contract as part of the agreement should a disagreement arise) to get my money back. Can’t wait to see how your refund is handled.

3. Paul Heybrock
    Paul Heybrock said on April 1st, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I received a letter this week from CAG that said they didn’t have the funds to pay me now, and they hoped to be able to pay me later. I was wondering if anyone who received this letter had taken legal action, and what the outcome from the legal action was. I hate to throw good money after bad, but I also hate to do nothing. By the way, if anyone wants to see a copy of the letter, let me know.

4. Mike Austin
    Mike Austin said on April 1st, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Thor, Just thought I would sent you a note to see how your refund is coming from Corporate Acquisitions Group. I have interest as I have been denied my refund. I am hoping you have a positive feed back for me. I have been waiting to see what happens with you so that I came determine which direction I will pursue Corporate Acquisitions Group. I look forward to your reply. Thanks, Mike

5. Thor said on April 5th, 2009 at 8:38 pm

They issued me a check today 😀

6. Chris said on May 6th, 2009 at 1:50 pm

I was contacted today by CAG saying they had a buyer for my business. I did return the call but left a voice mail. I will post at a later date what they are ‘offering’ and what I need to supply.

Good Luck

7. Joey
    Joey said on July 8th, 2009 at 11:50 am

Global Acquisitions Group is Corporate Acquisitions Group. Corporate Acquisitions Group, LLC. resigned their BBB Accreditation on June 5, 2009, and are in the process of reanimating their business valuation scam company under the new ‘Global Acquisitions” moniker.

Based on BBB files, Corporate Acquisitions/Global Acquisitions Group has a BBB rating of “F”.

Reasons for this rating include:

* Failure to obtain required competency license.
    * Failure to honor commitment to arbitrate or mediate disputes.
    * Complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
    * Government legal action(s) against business.

On May 28, 2009 Tyrone E. Tymkovich, President of Corporate Acquisitions/Global Acquisitions LLC., entered into a Stipulation & Final Agency Order in the matter of disciplinary action against his real estate broker’s license (er 40029518) with the State of Colorado Real Estate Commission. The order settles charges that Tyrone Tymkovich made violations of the real estate licensing law. Under the terms of the order Tyrone Tymkovich agrees to a fine of $5,500.00 and a permanent revocation of his real estate license. Tyrone Tymkovich admitted to the allegations, factual findings and conclusions of law in the investigative report dated April 27, 2009.

Tyrone E. Tymkovich has plead guilty to theft, a class 2 misdemeanor, and forgery of a check, a class 5 felony. On March 13, 2009, Tyrone E Tymkovich also plead guilty to disturbing the peace, and to threats to person/property. Tyrone E. Tymkovich has repeatedly failed to notify the Colorado board of Real Estate of his criminal convictions, as stipulated by law.

The findings of the State of Colorado can be found here:

and here:

Tyrone E. Tymkovich worked with Marvin R. “Randy” Hicks at Alliance Acquisitions Associates, another business valuation scam company.

Marvin Randolph Hicks: One count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud, six counts of wire fraud via telephone calls and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.

According to the indictment:

– PBS offered clients a “100 percent money back guarantee” that it would find qualified buyers for their businesses. When clients tried to claim the refund, PBS denied their claims.
    – Sellers were required to pay a designated fee to PBS for acting as an intermediary with buyers, a designated sum for hiring an independent firm to prepare a valuation of the business that was being sold, and a fee for successfully matching a seller and a buyer, which would be due two days after the sale.
    – PBS received very little money from completed buy/sale transactions. More than 98 percent of the money PBS received from clients was for independent third party business valuations.
    – In order to deny the guaranteed refunds, PBS provided clients with sham matches. The buyers PBS claimed were qualified in fact had no interest in purchasing the clients’ businesses.
    – In order to deny the guaranteed refund, PBS provided clients with references identifying individuals who were represented as business owners who had sold their businesses through the efforts of PBS. In fact, these references were the owners of PBS or PBS analysts and had never owned a business sold by PBS.

From the State of Kansas department of Justice:

Sam Levine, the CEO for Corporate Acquisitions Group LLC., has a history of perpetrating fake grant writing schemes with “American Public Grant Consultants”, as well as his work with Corporate Acquisitions/Global Acquisitions.

8. Thor said on July 27th, 2009 at 5:18 pm

Update:

http://tytymkovich.com/ has been launched

9. Me
    Me said on August 7th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Its interesting that Thor lied and said he was refunded and then said he wasnt. Why would someone believe a loser liar?

10. Ty
    Ty said on August 8th, 2009 at 10:41 am

No Thor you wont see any refund. In fact it should be noted that the owner of this site violated Federal copyright laws on another site and will be referred to the department of justice next week for charges to be filed. Also a lawsuit for libel will be file in Lincoln Nebraska against Thor Schrock. The internet is a great place to post bogus information and lies. All allegations brought forth on this site and other will be fully prosecuted in court and proven false and will come with a very stiff judgment. if you write something, you better be certain what you write. if you believe the lies people tell you and post them, you will be held responsible for your post. especially if you put your name on it like Mr. Schrock. To all who read this, the lawsuit against Mr. Schrock will pay your refunds. I promise.

11. […] on: April 6th, 2009 Over the past two months I have made some posts talking about Ty Tymkovich and Corporate Acquisitions Group. Corporate Acquisitions Group finds investors for […]

12. […] did not successfully find a buyer for my company, and was scheduled to refund a $7,500 business valuation fee to me in March.  After much delay, I received a check for half of what he owed me, and finally an […]