Beat the Rush for Schrock’s First PC Maintenance Checkup Sale of 2009!
- Comments: 3
- Written on: February 24th, 2009
Schrock Innovations will be holding our first Preventative Maintenance Checkup Sale of 2009 this weekend to promote the grand opening of our new Computer Repair Service Center on the corner of 27th and Pine Lake Road.
Although we are “officially” launching the sale on this weekend’s Compute This radio show, you are invited to bring your PC in now and beat the inevitable rush!
A PC Maintenance Checkup is a complete head-to-toe examination of a computer that takes between 8 and 12 hours of bench time to complete. Our Maintenance Checkup is normally a great deal at its usual price of $60, but for next week only we will be discounting that price to an amazing $14.99.
During a PC Maintenance Checkup our trained technicians will:
- Scan your computer’s memory (Vital for Vista users)
- Blow dust and debris out of cooling fans
- Check fan rotation speeds and cooling effectiveness
- Ensure your installed Antivirus is effective and updated
- Test all drives
- Check hard drive for masked bad sectors
- Clean computer exterior if needed
- Repair errors in the Windows Registry
- Perform an advanced hard drive cleaning
- Install critical system support software
- Scan for and removes malware
- Scan for viruses and Trojans
Even accomplished PC users should see the value in this offer at an amazing $14.99 price!
In 2008 we had more than 200 computers come though our old Lincoln Service Center in a mere 2 weeks. No mater how many late nights we work, it doesn’t take a mathemiticain to figure out our turn around times are going to stack up as the week rolls on.
Beat the rush and bring your PC in today before the sale is broadcast on the radio this weekend!
- If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed!
- Comments: 3