Schrock Innovations Opens New Service Center February 10
- Comments: 3
- Written on: January 31st, 2009
Schrock Innovations will be moving to its new Lincoln computer repair service center at 2801 Pine Lake Road on February 10. The past few weeks have been a frenzy of construction, ordering, planning, and executing, but it is all finally falling into place.
I debated on whether or not I should post progress pictures, but I decided in the end that I would rather post an online photo tour once everything is said and done. As many of my readers know, we have needed an upgrade in our facilities for some time.
Here are just a few of the differences between our current Service Center and the new one:
- 750 Square feet versus 1,875 in the new building
- The addition of a class 100 clean room for data recovery
- A maximum capacity of 38 computer repair bench spots
- A sales floor to support in-stock inventory
- Two front counter positions to reduce lines
- An automatic door button by popular request
- A new phone system that allows seamless integration of our Omaha and Lincoln Service Centers
- Two massive, bright signs on the corner of 27th and Pine Lake Road
- A small conference area
- More parking
All of the improvements we are making are the direct result of our customers’ needs. I believe that our new Service Center will be easier to find, easier to access, easier to shop in, and will complete computer repair work orders faster than ever.
Thank you to everyone who has offered their suggestions, thoughts and feedback on the process. Stay tuned for pictures, video, and a special open-house invitation coming soon!
- If you liked this post, subscribe to my feed!
- Comments: 3