Black Panthers Threaten Block White Voters From Entering Polling Places

• Written on: November 4th, 2008

I am speechless. It is unbelievable to think that a Black Panther can tap a night stick in his hand while blocking the path of a white voter IN THE DOOR of a polling place. CNN and MSNBC ignored it, but thank God for Fox News:

1. petron
    petron said on November 4th, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Yes, thank god for Fox News.

BTW, where’s the evidence that they are Black Panthers? Did they ACTUALLY stop anyone from voting?

2. petron
    petron said on November 4th, 2008 at 2:56 pm

Here’s the so-called evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

3. Thor Schrock said on November 4th, 2008 at 3:01 pm

OMG, this makes me sick. Last time I checked, Black panthers don’t carry ID cards, but something tells me they didn’t have a poll watching certificate.

Why on earth would you need a night stick at a polling place UNLESS you are trying to intimidate voters?

4. Thor Schrock said on November 4th, 2008 at 3:02 pm

@petron SO called? I think that is pretty damn clear to me. Excuse me for being angry, but even though Obama is the bigest disaster this country has faced in a LONG time, I am not hanging out in front of a polling place with a noose.

5. petron
    petron said on November 4th, 2008 at 3:10 pm

Besides some video with poor audio and some second-hand accounts, I’m not going to get too worked up over this. People are and were still able to vote.
    Didn’t the News say the police escorted these characters away?

6. .338
    .338 said on November 4th, 2008 at 4:29 pm

This is the first shot in the coming race war in Amerika.

7. Thor Schrock said on November 4th, 2008 at 4:54 pm

I’m not sure what you mean by that, but don’t confuse my use of absurdity to illustrate a point as anything other than that