200 RSS Readers!! Woo Hoo

• Written on: August 22nd, 2008

Ok, so I’m not the biggest blog on the Internet, but I’m not the smallest either!

Later today I am launching a new weekly post series called Fundamental Fridays.  A lot of the questions I received about the Affiliate Marketing series I wrote were about basic fundmentals.

Every Friday I will write a post about a term that you should know as an affiliate marketer.  Today’s term will be Bounce Rate.

Look for it later today!

1. James Wilcox said on August 22nd, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Cool idea Thor. A lot of people probably don’t understand what their analytic stats are telling them. Bounce Rate is certainly something everyone running an online business should understand. Also, congrats on passing 200 RSS readers. Are you using the feedsmith plugin? If not, you might have more subscribers than you realize.

2. James Wilcox said on August 24th, 2008 at 1:29 am

By the way here is the feedsmith plugin mentioned…

3. MudslideMama said on August 26th, 2008 at 9:36 am

“Fundamental Fridays” is a great idea! People love alliteration My blog has “Winning Wednesdays,” but far fewer RSS readers than yours does. Congrats on the milestone.

4. Thor Schrock said on August 29th, 2008 at 9:26 am

@James, Yes, I use feedburner for my RSS and have the FeedSmith plugin installed.

I haven’t run a contest or anything like that in more than 6 months. Maybe it’s time to have a celebration of some sort and give away something cool to get to 400 readers right quick 😉

5. Thor Schrock said on August 29th, 2008 at 9:27 am

@MudslideMama – Thanks for the comment! The trick is you actually have to post something on Fridays though. LOL. I have been so busy I haven’t posted in a while.

Its ok though, I will get it all done today. Get ready for an explanation of bounce rate!

6. Michal from http://the-fast-weightloss.com/ said on September 5th, 2008 at 2:14 pm

Congrats, I never had so much subscribers.