Remember the Important Things Today

• Written on: December 25th, 2007

My wife made this movie for the grandparents and we screened it before Christmas dinner yesterday. It is just amazing how fast kids grow. Its like you don’t even realize it is happening until you look back a year and see the stark differences.

This is a video of my son Jacob and his cousin Olivia. They go from little babies last Christmas to walking talking play machines this year.

Take the time to look back on where your kids have been and how they have grown. Its a cliche, but they really do grow up sooo fast.

1. Johnny Jack Patterson said on December 25th, 2007 at 6:50 pm

Thor. Great video. It kind of reminds me of my cousins when they were younger, only they weren’t that friendly. They were more like… cats and dogs. LOL

Oh well times change, and now I have a niece that is a little over 3 months old. I am sure I will have that walking and talking to look forward to in the next year or so. She is practically talking as it is.

Anywho… merry xmas.

Johnny Jack Patterson

2. Joyce Babu said on December 26th, 2007 at 3:36 am

Merry Christmas, Thor.

3. Jorge said on December 29th, 2007 at 10:08 am

These are the things that really matter. And it’s one of the main reasons why we try to make big money: to provide a good life to the people that we love.

Thor, i am parcicipating in your contest. Please confirm my entry.

4. Thor Schrock said on December 29th, 2007 at 10:10 am

Thanks guys! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

5. Fabian said on December 30th, 2007 at 5:31 am

To push more and more the competition, I turn on my post to my homepage today. I think perhaps more people write a post about this and participate.
    By the way, yesterday I’d send some e-mails to my bloggers friend talking about your competition, I hope some of they can follow the contest.
    Good look, and excuse my poor english 🙂 I’m speaker spanish.
    Happy New Year everybody!!

6. Thor Schrock said on December 30th, 2007 at 10:24 am