Jeremy Schoemaker Gets Me to Spill My Guts About the Next Internet Millionaire

• Written on: November 8th, 2007

A few days ago Jeremy Schoemaker interviewed me on my elimination from the Next Internet Millionaire reality show for his blog.

Jeremy has a way of getting you to say things that are probably better left unsaid sometimes. The 58 minute interview i completely unedited – this is a 100% straight up, all natural interview.

Find out who Jeremy calls ‘Whiny Pants” on the show, learn about how Nico alone got Jaime Luchuck into the final two with a brilliant but questionable technique, and hear the behind the scenes dirt that didn’t was edited from Jaime’s tell-all book to protect the innocent.

The cameras were off during our down time and all sorts of things happened from contestants “socially mingling” in private rooms to people being dunked head first into hot tubs by the very teachers who were there to instruct us!

Its a long movie, but one you will definately enjoy!

1. hanji said on November 8th, 2007 at 3:16 pm

Is the vid unavailable? Haven’t been able to watch it here or at Shoemoney??

Thanks!
    hanji

2. John Motson said on November 8th, 2007 at 3:39 pm

Is this a tv show on prime time tv?

I haven’t seen this advertised anywhere.

I’ll have to do some more research.

3. hanji said on November 8th, 2007 at 3:45 pm

John.. here ya go..

hanji

4. Thor Schrock said on November 8th, 2007 at 4:49 pm

I’m not sue why the video is not playing from Google. Its 58 minutes long, so that could have something to do wth it. I have the original footage from Jeremy, so i will try to get it edited down a bit and posted tonight.

5. James said on November 8th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

If you could post it on your youtube account by chunks of 10 minutes it would be awesome, because I don’t live in the USA and me too seem to be unable to view it on your site, shoemoney or google’s and I can watch other google videos fine.

6. Thor Schrock said on November 9th, 2007 at 8:37 am

I will do my best to get the video up for you. There was a lot f fluff and diversion from the general topic, so I bet it could be cut down to 30 minutes or so. Multiple clips is good idea.

7. hanji said on November 9th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

58 minutes on Google should be fine.. weird? Maybe try pushing the whole thing up on YouTube.. either way, any solution would be great.. very interested in what you guys had to say.

Thanks!
    hanji

8. Thor Schrock said on November 13th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

I have edited the video down into three parts and I am uploading it to YouTube now. These will be a little quicker than the 48 minute version above. I’ll let you know when they become available.

9. James said on November 13th, 2007 at 1:48 pm

Thank you Thor, since I subscribed to this post’s comments I got an alert, and guess what? Now the video is playing in Google Video.. Something was definitively wrong before but now it has been resolved.
    But don’t despair, having edited the video is not lost time, you’ll have exclusive content on youtube 🙂

10. hanji said on November 13th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

Hello

Yes.. GoogleVid is working fine for me now too.

hanji

11. […] Millionaire Exit Interview with Shoemoney Posted on November 15th, 2007 by Thor Schrock In a previous post I told you all about the exit interview I had with Shoemoney after I was eliminated from the Next […]