Voting Starts NOW for the Next Internet Millionaire Semi-Finals!

• Written on: June 13th, 2007

Last weekend I finished producing my second audition video, and I think it is a bit better than my first. I only used 1:01 of my allotted 2:00 audition time, but I think most people only watch the first 10-15 seconds anyway.

This time I decided to parody the Budweiser “Real Men of Genius” commercial series. Chris Goforth helped me out BIG TIME with the voice talent and Omaha Wedding Video pitched in with some AWESOME camera work. There are 50 contestants remaining, and I need your help to ensure I am one of the 12 left standing at the end of the month.

I am competing to win $25,000 for local charities in and around Lincoln, NE. There are three specific things you can do to help get me on the web’s first reality show and put me in position to win.

1) >View My New Audition Video and Vote me a 10

Public voting counts for 35% of the judges decision in this round. This time voting is limited to one vote per IP address, so please vote me a ’10’ from your home and work computer.

2) Post a Comment about my Video on YouTube

Visit my YouTube channel, log in (or create a YouTube account if you don’t have one) and rate my video 5 stars and post a comment. The judges use YouTube information in their decision making process.

3) Post a Comment Here on My Blog and Spread the Word

Help me build the buzz around my video by posting a comment here on my blog. Tell me what you like about it (or not). Send a link to my video on the Next Internet Millionaire website (http://www.nextinternetmillionaire.com/show.php?id=1249) to your friends and family so they can vote for me as well. Be sure to ask them to vote me a ’10’, because a high average is extremely important.

Thank you all for your support up to this point, and with your help I am hopeful that I can earn a place on the program and bring some money home to Lincoln for some great causes.

1. Cliff Hammock said on June 13th, 2007 at 7:29 am

Thor, your video was awesome. I have only heard great things about it.

Best to all in the Semi Final round. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Colorado in July.

2. Lora
    Lora said on June 13th, 2007 at 9:33 am

Just had to leave a comment this morning. Loved the new video! Good luck on the contest I know you will do well!

3. JenJen said on June 13th, 2007 at 11:10 am

Thor, you’ve got our support from out here in sunny Cali! I’ve been spreading the word about this to people far and wide so GOOD LUCK on making it to the next round!

4. Thor Schrock said on June 13th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

Hey JenJen! Long time no talk! How have things been? Thanks for helping me out. I hope all is well with your family!

5. Thor Schrock said on June 13th, 2007 at 11:00 pm

Thanks Lora! It was a blast to do. I had MUCH more fun doing this one than my first one and I think it shows.

6. Jean Costa said on June 15th, 2007 at 1:53 am

Great work on the video thor, I just wish I could be there with you bud. But you know my feelings on it 😉

Best of luck