More Millionaire Help From the 104.1 the Blaze Morning Crew

• Written on: June 13th, 2007

I was a guest on the Blaze morning show (104.1 FM in Lincoln, NE) this morning. We talked about my advancement into the top 50 of the Next Internet Millionaire competition, and they graciously played the audio track from my second round audition video.

You can listen to the nearly nine minutes of audio here. I talk about the competition, making the top 50, and the unexpected controversy that has erupted on the first day of voting over my video.

1. Jean Costa said on June 14th, 2007 at 2:02 am

Thor you are really good on the radio! I listened to your other time on the radio, and you were great both times! Best of luck friend.

-Jean Costa

2. TLRJF said on June 14th, 2007 at 5:40 pm

LOL, “unexpected controversy”. Just wanted to drop by and let you know that your video is a pathetic use of a compliment.

If you wanted our first round vid so bad, all you had to do was ask.

Of course I’m kidding and wish you the best of luck…
    but then again do I really?

I truly hope you make it to the Top 12 (Jeremy can’t wait to defeat you there).

3. Gail Greenberg said on June 14th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

Thor – who’s complaining about you ripping off his ideas and where do I read all the juicy details since you’re too classy to reveal them all here?

4. Gail Greenberg said on June 14th, 2007 at 9:42 pm

Aaaah, never mind – I see it. Oh, Jeremy! Since when is walking around in front of a building, showing yourself working and talking about how impressive you are “a concept?”

5. Chris said on June 19th, 2007 at 4:20 pm

I love how the guys called you out on your Myspace. Seriously, what’s the deal man! HA HA HA! Of course I shouldn’t talk… my blog needs more of my attention.

6. Thor Schrock said on June 21st, 2007 at 12:15 pm

LOL… I know! That was my “gaff of the year.” I make one good one each year, and not knowing what you posted on your MySpace 2 days before would certainly qualify 🙂