New Compute This Radio Show Posted

• Written on: May 8th, 2007

The latest installment of Compute This from Saturday has been posted to the Schrock Innovations Radio page for your listening enjoyment.

As requested by the comments on my GorB rating, I have backed off on the promotional marketing during the program and spent time taking more calls.

I thought we had an awesome show on Saturday with a ton of calls and a great interview with Leonard Boord, founder of The GorB. I am interested in what you thought of the interview with Leonard. If you missed the interview, you can listen to it by itself here.

If there is someone else you would like to hear from on the show and they are a player on the technology scene, let me know and we will look into getting them on the air.

Right now I have an invitation out with the PR people at one of the hottest online television websites on the web, Joost.com (pronounced juiced). You can only use their AWESOME high-definition online TV software by invitation right now, so maybe we can talk them into giving us some invitations to hand out on the show!

1. Mary J.
    Mary J. said on May 8th, 2007 at 11:51 am

When you take calls from customers it helps us SO much!

2. Peter P.
    Peter P. said on May 8th, 2007 at 2:14 pm

I would have to say that you did go back to your roots this time around on your show. I was glad to hear you helping the customers instead of blabbing your mouth about your business. It does help people when you solve their problems over the radio, and that’s what the show is suppose to be all about. Keep the good work coming.

3. Thor Schrock said on May 8th, 2007 at 2:29 pm

Thanks for listening to the program Mary and Peter. In the past we toyed around with some video stuff too. We may bring that back in some form or another, then you can watch me while I blab 😉

Seriously though, your feedback means a lot to me and I am glad to make alterations to make the show more entertaining and informative.

4. Petro
    Petro said on May 9th, 2007 at 10:17 am

For those who cannot use Joost like myself here try an alternative like:

5. Thor Schrock said on May 9th, 2007 at 12:24 pm

Thanks for the lead Petro! I’ll check it out!

6. Petro said on May 18th, 2007 at 11:19 am

Do you need the May 12th Compute This! show? I recorded the show but have not listened to it yet. Not sure if you have it in your audio page either. Let me know if you need the May 12 show.