Theme Update

• Written on: May 6th, 2007

Just in case you had not noticed, I am working on perfecting a new theme for the blog. I liked the background on the old one, but it just did not offer enough options for what I wanted to do with it.

I would appreciate any feedback you might have about the new theme. Suggestions are welcome!

1. Sammy Johnson
    Sammy Johnson said on May 7th, 2007 at 5:47 pm

I like it MUCH better!

2. Garry Conn said on May 7th, 2007 at 6:05 pm

You might like Triple2K. This new one is pretty cool too. Soon, I am going to have an expert provide me with a custom design. I am pretty good with Themes and doing tweaks and customizations, but with my site… its long over due to pay a professional to design a theme for me.

I could do it myself, but I need to stay focused on doing what I do best and less time being a designer.

Good luck with the theme change and let me know if there is anything you need help with… I would be glad to help.

3. Thor Schrock said on May 7th, 2007 at 9:43 pm

Themes are tough sometimes. I have had some trouble just getting my trademark letter T to appear in the banner. Anyplace I insert it it blows up the divs. I might have to turn this one over to the guys at the shop… They’ll get a chuckle out of that!

4. James
    James said on May 7th, 2007 at 11:44 pm

Theme looks great! Always helps to have great people working for you who can help figure the tough stuff out!

5. Thor Schrock said on May 9th, 2007 at 12:28 pm

Yeah, a lot of times its not fair that everyone attributes all of the achievements of Schrock to me personally.

Without my staff – who sticks with me through thick and thin – my company would be nothing.

And Lord knows there have been awesome thick times, and painfully thin times!

6. Sidney Carter said on September 13th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Nice theme. It’s clean, but still has plenty of functionality.