Only 5 Seats Left for Tonight’s Presentation

• Written on: April 24th, 2007

There are only five seats left for my presentation tonight at the Nebraska Chapter of People Making Money Online. If you would like to attend, RSVP as soon as you can.

Tonight I will be presenting strategies on blog promotion and monetization. I will have a series of tips on gaining new readership, retaining readership, and eventually monetizing that readership.

Tonight’s MeetUp will be held in Omaha, NE at the Turnpost Creative Group. A nice dinner of Lasagna, cheese bread, salad, and brownies will be served for $10 per person. I will also be distributing some free promotional gifts that are hot off the Infinity Promotions printing presses (Larry, get a website already!)

If you can not attend because you do not live in the technological hotbed of Nebraska, don’t shed too many tears. We will have the event video taped and I will post it on my blog as soon as I can for you as well.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there!

1. Shawn said on April 25th, 2007 at 9:33 am

Great presentation last night. The Alexa tip was money!

2. Brian Mark said on April 25th, 2007 at 10:21 am

Absolutely golden tips given… like the technoratti tip and the Infinity Promotions tip. Thanks – they’ll be getting a call from us shortly.

3. Brent
    Brent said on April 25th, 2007 at 2:01 pm

Sound like I missed a great presentation. When might we expect to see the video..or did you tape it?

4. Susan Baron
    Susan Baron said on April 25th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

I learned so much from your presentation last night. You did a great job!

5. Thor Schrock said on April 26th, 2007 at 5:38 pm

@ Brent. Sorry you couldn’t make it. The video will be posted as soon as I can get it ripped from DVD and uploaded to google Video.

6. Thor Schrock said on April 26th, 2007 at 5:39 pm

@Susan. Let me know when you want to get your WordPress blog up and running. I would be happy to help you learn all the essentials.

7. Personal Blog said on July 9th, 2007 at 10:07 am

I hope you see this. Darn it to all heck. Are you going to have another one of these dinners in the future? I would have came up to the big O! Darn it.